Google is the leading search engine and the fight for top positions is extremely competitive.
Many people try to use tricks in their desperate fight to get to the top. Still others try to make things way too complicated and end up getting nowhere. However this does not have to be. The best way to get a good position in Google is to do it their way.
Despite the 100s of algorithms that make up the Google machine Google’s rules are not so hard to understand. Just be aware that their customers (the surfers) are your visitors and potential customers. What is good for Google’s customers is also good for your visitors. Now isn’t this much simpler than you thought?
Now there is no absolute guarantee that you will get to the top position using these techniques but you can very likely get to the top 10 or at least the 1st page of the Google search engine.
Here are some points that will weigh heavily with Google and increase your Page Rank:
Content – Make it relevant interesting, informative and optimized.
The best way to do this is to write or have written good quality informative articles. Make sure they are optimized to about 3% keyword density and add new content every week or so. Additionally be sure they are always on topic and related to your industry.
- Links: make them relevant and linking to quality complimentary sites
- Back links are considered the best for your Page Rank
- Exchange links are not very important but will still bring in Traffic
- Always link every one of your website pages
- Do not link more than 2 levels deep, Googlebots cannot read deeper than this
Quality: Make your website user friendly and present it well. It is important for Page Rank that your site looks good, is easy to navigate and to read.
Relevance: always be sure you keep focused on your business theme or concept
Blogging: You can get your website content indexed faster when you place a blog at http://WordPress.com Link that blog using anchor links to an article or some product or service on your website. The Googlebots will follow your link and index that page. Try to blog every 1- 3 days and link to other pages in your website so that they will be indexed too.
Using a Google sitemap: Making one by hand is time consuming so the easiest way to do this is to make one through Google.
- Enter your site address at http://www.sitemapspal.com
- This creates a code for your site. Copy and paste this into notepad
- Save file as sitemap xml
- Upload this file to the root directory of your web server, ie in the same place as your home page
- Open a Google Site Map account and submit your site URL
- Login to Google each time you modify site pages and resubmit
- Repeat these steps for all your websites
Following these steps will help you to raise your Page Rank and get a good position in Google.
Call 1300 662 619 now for more details.
About our SEO services
- You should only engage SEO firms with credibility and critically, proof. We offer both.
- Not on the 1st page of the search engines? You are losing 80% of your potential searchers.
- Work with a team that engages the top media research company to analyse our own sites.
- You need 1st page and position 1 results. We'll help you get there.
- We use the same team and methods as we do on our own large network of sites.
- We specialize in SEO, link building and local search marketing.
- We have over 1000 online marketing campaigns deployed over the last 10 years.
- We have a solid reputation with Testimonials and an excellent international portfolio.
- We additionally offer international outsourcing services via OutsourcingTo.uS.
- Our rates are very affordable as we have an offshore team in Manila.