Directories are websites that contain a collection of links to related websites. Submitting your site to web directories gets you one-way links back to your website which search engines like. This enhances your search engine rankings, and over time it will increase your traffic. While you most likely will not receive a lot of direct visits from directories, your search engine rankings and natural search engine traffic can increase significantly. This is because the effect of having a few dozen or better still, hundreds of websites linking to yours, causes search engines to crawl your site more often. Additionally you can increase your natural search engine rankings for specific keywords and phrases. This is because of the link anchor text process used in the directory submission.
You can use forums to gain free exposure and attract targeted visitors. When you have site mentioned in forums it is a great way to promote your site to people needs relevant to the content of that website. Even better forum promotion is free! Forums are spaces where people sign up (usually for free) and create topics for discussion as well as replying to other threads of conversations already live. The primary way to get exposure in forums is through the use of your signature. When you sign up to a forum you are generally required to create a nickname and a signature. This is where the opportunity arises to have your website’s URL included in your signature. You can also use your nickname and associate it with your website domain, or even the topic of your website. You need to write interesting content and write often so you become a valuable and highly regarded member.
There are several ways you can now use your videos to enhance your SEO. You need to make sure videos are relevant and informative, providing useful information. Videos that show step by step procedures are excellent as are videos that provide an opinion about a specific topic.
- Give your video a good title that uses a related key phrase relevant to your product, service or brand.
- Use Video as a pathway to content on your site. Upload videos to YouTube and provide links back to your site.
- Optimize your video for important key phrases using Tags with these terms including even the name of your video.
- Use classic content on the page around your videos with can be indexed by the search engines.
- Keep your videos preferably under 5 minutes but shorter is even better.
- Use a video sitemap with your keywords in the anchor text links so that users and the search engine can find it.
- Tag your videos with key phrases that are relevant to your content.
- Make sure your logo is in your video as it will generate brand awareness with your viewers.
- Use the ‘Embed Option’ when uploading your videos as it allows other users to post your video on their sites/blogs.
- Use descriptive meta data with relevant keywords and include a keyword rich description of your video.
- Let users rate your video as those with higher ratings tend to be bookmarked and also sent to friends more
- Submit your video using RSS
Video optimization is now becoming more critical to search engine optimization. The best way to optimize your video content is to ensure you think about the user, who you want to engage and what actions you are seeking.
Articles are text content about your website or business. It is a great SEO tool that is very important to your business and websites. Search engines love content and the article directories have been around for a long time. They are usually high in PR and get indexed rapidly and quite often by all search engines. In the articles that we submit for you, you place links and URL’s to your website within the article. In Article Submissions, you get links from content (as you actually submit an article) this adds a lot of weight in search engines. With article submissions you will increase your links as well as your PR. Article submissions can also simply be for you to increase visibility to articles that you wrote and looking for feedback and interaction.
Social Bookmark Submission
Social Bookmarking services called: Social Media Optimization (SMO) or Social Media Marketing (SMM). Social networking websites are getting a lot of attention these days including Digg, del.icio.us and MySpace. Along with the buzz, these sites are also generating a lot of traffic! It’s a fairly new advance in generating qualified web traffic to your site. Social bookmarking helps to drive quick traffic and to pass PR effect as they are high PR websites.
Deep Link Submissions
Deep Links are any links or urls of pages within your website other than your home page. Deep Link Submissions allow your website to have even more exposure to directories and search engines. Your webpage within your website is promoted just like your homepage. Deep Links from the website provides a “one click” service to your potential customer as the internet is all about being convenient, effortless, and stress free when it comes to searches and links. These deep links also present credibility to a site for they help customer to land directly to the exact location of the item they are looking for. The main benefit of deep linking for Search Engine Optimization is getting your site ranked high in the SERPs (search engine results page).
As more and more people are getting involved with the internet and as more websites, blogs, news services, and other online resources continue to grow in number and variety it becomes vital for all websites and blog owners to maintain high visibility and exposure for the content being generated by closely following the major distribution media. Blog submissions will bring traffic to your website, boost your PR, and give your website the prestige it needs to rank high in the search engines.
Paid (Premium) Directory Submissions (on request)
Today’s search engines are giving more weight to Paid Directory links. The reason for this is that these paid directories such as business.com, avivadirectory.com, the open directory and about two dozen other top directories are human edited directories that only allow relevant and quality websites to be submitted. Paid directories are high PR directories and have strong back-links which eventually help your website to climb up in search engine results and pass the PR effect. Paid directories normally take 24-72 hours to approve your links and listing.
We can provide separate pricing on request for any Premium Directory you want submitted to on request.
What is a Link Wheel?
A link wheel is one of the most creative uses of web 2.0 websites. 6 different web 2.0 web sites, all with elevated Page Ranks, created top provide a backlink to your web site. The power comes with from a highly focused group of sites, with elevated Page Ranks, all focusing on your page. The purpose is to direct an extensive amount of authority on one keyword phrase at a time – to push that phrase up in the search engines.
NOTE: (Client must provide the articles/posts to be submitted. Alternatively for a small surcharge we can create optimized articles, forum and Blog posts.)
About our SEO services
- You should only engage SEO firms with credibility and critically, proof. We offer both.
- Not on the 1st page of the search engines? You are losing 80% of your potential searchers.
- Work with a team that engages the top media research company to analyse our own sites.
- You need 1st page and position 1 results. We'll help you get there.
- We use the same team and methods as we do on our own large network of sites.
- We specialize in SEO, link building and local search marketing.
- We have over 1000 online marketing campaigns deployed over the last 10 years.
- We have a solid reputation with Testimonials and an excellent international portfolio.
- We additionally offer international outsourcing services via OutsourcingTo.uS.
- Our rates are very affordable as we have an offshore team in Manila.