Quality, relevant, resourceful, original!
There are certain things that Google will look for that will have a significant bearing on your Page Rank. One of them is your website content. Content plays a large part in Page Rank. Bear in mind that this cannot be any old content it has to go by Google rules and standards
So what are the Googlebots (Google’s little spies) looking for?
You both share a common goal: Remember that Google’s customers (the searchers) are also your potential customers because they are your visitors (your VIPs). This means that you are both working together to achieve a common goal. Googles’s rules and standards should be yours as well. Quality is an important factor with Page Rank and positioning with the Google search engine.
Naturally Google wants the best for their customers and site quality is one of their requirements. Quality content is a must for your website Page Rank. This is not hard to do. Here’s what you should think about with your content articles:
- Firstly your style of writing should be easy to read and presented well-don’t write like a kindergartener but do not go off the deep end and write like a PHD professor. Make your paragraphs short with concise sentences. Easy to read easy to understand
- Make it informative –your visitors love information. It is a great pre-seller
Relevance: Google strives to be and is the most relevant search engine out there. They want to make sure their customers; the searchers have the best experience possible when they use the Google search engine. In order to achieve this Google must make sure that when searches are done they will bring up the right websites. For this reason relevancy plays a strong role in Page Rank assessment and appropriate sites must be screened correctly.
Again this is fairly simple. Keep focused on your business topic. All your content should be about your specific industry, information, stories anecdotes, etc.
Resources: Your content should be a good resource for your visitors and Google’s customers. As mentioned it is all about giving Google’s customers the VIP treatment. Your content articles should be informative and links in them lead to good resources that will further help your visitors when they click through to them.
Originality: here’s where you need to be careful. Google’s customers do not want to read rehashed stuff that they have read elsewhere. So do not:
- Copy and paste other people’s articles word for word without their copyrights and Bio Boxes. This is rude and illegal. It is called Plagiarism. Googlebots will catch you and penalize your site. Google doesn’t want to see copied content for their customers. They are looking for fresh original articles.
- Scrape articles and use them verbatim. This is using software to collect articles or snippets of them and place them on your site. If you must do this reword them carefully.
- Write your own original articles
- Have articles written-there are several freelance sites you can hire writers from
- Get Private Label Right (PLR) articles: A word of caution. You will still have to rewrite these a little as others will be using them. They are usually obtained from membership sites and you can be sure you are not the only member there.
The bottom line is when you write your content obeying the Google rules you will please your visitors and Google alike. Do it right and your Page Rank will rise accordingly.
Call 1300 662 619 now for more details.
About our SEO services
- You should only engage SEO firms with credibility and critically, proof. We offer both.
- Not on the 1st page of the search engines? You are losing 80% of your potential searchers.
- Work with a team that engages the top media research company to analyse our own sites.
- You need 1st page and position 1 results. We'll help you get there.
- We use the same team and methods as we do on our own large network of sites.
- We specialize in SEO, link building and local search marketing.
- We have over 1000 online marketing campaigns deployed over the last 10 years.
- We have a solid reputation with Testimonials and an excellent international portfolio.
- We additionally offer international outsourcing services via OutsourcingTo.uS.
- Our rates are very affordable as we have an offshore team in Manila.